Like many companies, we use technology on our website to collect information that helps us enhance your experience and our website. The cookies that we use at Brokersupermarket allow our website to work and help us to understand what information and advertising is most useful to visitors.
- Who is the Controller?
- What does cookie mean?
- How can I control or delete cookies?
It is easy to adjust the settings of your browser to control the activation or deactivation of cookies. Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. If you do not want our websites to store cookies on your device, you can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. You can also withdraw your consent to cookies by deleting the cookies that have already been stored. If you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your experience while on the Brokersupermarket´s website, for example you may not receive personalized information when you visit a website. If you use different devices to view and access the Brokersupermarket website (e.g., your computer, smartphone, tablet) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. There are software products available that can manage cookies for you. For example, you can also use www.ghostery.com that gives control of trackers at the device level.
3.2. Control via our cookie management tool
You can disable Brokersupermarket or third-party cookies by use of our cookie consent tool. Switching off tracking cookies, for example, ensures that Brokersupermarket will no longer track your online behavior. However please note that opting-out from tracking cookies does not necessarily mean that you will receive less advertising. It just means that the advertising you receive will not be tailored to your interests.
- What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on Brokersupermarket websites may be generally described as follow:
- Necessary Cookies.These cookies are essential to make Brokersupermarket websites function correctly, they allow you to navigate the website and use our services. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of the website, or parts of it.
- Functionality Cookies.These cookies allow our websites to remember the choices you make (e.g. language, session) to provide a more personalized online experience. The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may restrict access to content on the website.
- Performance Cookies.These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how you use our website. These cookies are also used to let affiliates know if you came to one of our websites from an affiliate or vice versa. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies.These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to deliver targeted advertising as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns on Brokersupermarket and non-Brokersupermarket websites. They remember that you have visited one of our websites and this information is shared with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
- Social Network, Third-Party Cookies.We use a number of partners that may also set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our websites to allow them to deliver tailored Brokersupermarket advertising within their domains, for example Facebook and Google Ads sense . We endeavor to identify these cookies before they are used so that you can decide whether you wish to accept them or not. Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data.
- Duration of the cookie we use
In terms of duration, we may use two different types of cookies on our websites:
- Session Cookies. These cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave our websites; or
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them (how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the duration or “lifetime” of the specific cookie, as well as your browser settings, as stated below).
- Our cookies in detail
|Up to 1 year||Google uses this information on our behalf to analyze your use of this website in order to compile reports on website activities and provide additional services related to website and internet use|
|Social plug in||180 days||social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) of social networks are used on our websites, in particular the “Share” or “Share with friends” button of Facebook|